Go Wild in Sri Lanka. (9 Days/8 Nights)
The pearl of the Indian Ocean is one true hotspot for the nature lovers. Our Nature Tour packages have all the natural places that a true nature lover could possibly visit in Sri Lanka. You will wonderful and unforgettable nine days on the island. All the world-class accommodation facilities will be provided with ease.
The Department of Wildlife Conservation has declared 22 National Parks in Sri Lanka, making it a world renowned hotspot for its biodiversity. From Sinharaja to Yala to Udawalawe, this Wildlife Tour in Sri Lanka covers animals of the wild in all popular regions of the country. Experience National Park hopping, exciting jeep safari rides and adventurous nights of camping within the national park vicinities on this adrenaline-filled tour of Sri Lanka!
- Bird Watching Tour in Sinharaja Rain Forest
- Galle Dutch Fort Tour
- Whale and Dolphin watching in Mirissa
- Wildlife Safari in Yala National Park
- Camping in Udawalawa National Park
- Tour in the Udawalawa Wildlife Sanctuary
- Visit to the “Elephant Transit Home” in Udawalawa National Park
- Enjoy the Sri Lankan Shopping Experience