Land of the Arahant. (8 Days/7 Nights)
In addition to its beautiful natural landscape, Sri Lanka owns a rich culture and heritage. This is your chance to capture the present-day perception of century-old history, tradition and culture along with the nature brilliance. Ceylon Tour Agent has come up with an interesting itinerary that takes you to most of the culture-related destinations along with nature brilliance in the country, which would be appreciated even in the eyes of a photographer, traveler, adventurer or architect.
This Tour Plan covers most of the religious places in Sri Lanka but do not worry, we all ears on you to customize your tour plan as you want.
- Colombo City Tour
- Visit to Lahugala Elephant Sanctuary and Archaeological Sites
- Enjoy the Potuvil Beach
- Explore the ancient monastery complex situated in Kudumbigala Wildlife Sanctuary
- Bird Watching in Kumana Bird Sanctuary
- Camping in Yala National Park
- Yala Wildlife Safari
- Visit the sacred Kirivehera Temple and Lord Skanda Temple
- Galle Dutch Fort Tour
- Visit to the Colombo Musem
- Shopping in Colombo